Help with #include <string.h>,,,

Hello,

I'm a teacher that admins a 110 plus NT network who is trying to move 60 of
these boxes to Linux Thin Clients for all of our teaching. I have been
successful for all of our Business and IT classes, but have a problem teaching
out of our C++ text from Lawernceville Press.

This book is a couple of years old and specically for MSVisual C++.My students have been using Anjuta for their HTML work, and I was excited that the programs from the text compiled and built in linux with anjuta. Now, I have a problem with the #include <lvp\string.h> reference, and even if I change it to:

#include <string.h> or
#include <string>

the code fails to compile.I'ld be grateful for any pointer on getting this
simple program running using anjuta and linux.#include <iostream.h>#include
<lvp\string.h>int main()

My thin server is based on Redhat8.0

#include <iostream.h>
#include <lvp\string.h> // or #include <string> or #include <string.h>

int main()
{
 String Name = "LVPress";
 cout.width(7); cout << Name << endl;