This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Size of bool types, gdb & gcc-3.2
- From: "Potts, James I" <james dot potts at eds dot com>
- To: "'gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:28:08 -0500
- Subject: Size of bool types, gdb & gcc-3.2
For HP systems, GCC-3.2, sizeof of bool, true, false are 1. However,
several versions of gdb, binaries & source build, have size 4 when program
is loaded. Stack trace uses 4, print sizeof(bool) is 4.
Any suggestions of how to make gdb installation match the compiler types
would be appreciated.
* phone: +01-713-982-6384
* mailto:james dot potts at eds dot com