Japanese food and sushi

Made For You Productions proudly presents Cooking Japanese-

What's for dinner tonight?  Is that a question you find yourself asking very often?  Tired of eating out?  Expensive!  Hassling!

Do you enjoy Japanese-style chicken, vegetables, shrimp, rice, fish, and steak?

How about fresh sashimi or sushi?  Miso Soup?  Sushi rolls?

Then we have the solution for you!  A step-by-step cooking video series starring Okinawa, Japan native Head Chef Kenji!  Kenji is a delight to watch cooking and is a master in the Japanese culinary arts.  You will have your kitchen filled with the incredible aromas of Teriyaki Beef and Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, Miso Soup, and salad with Ginger Dressing in almost no time at all!

They also make a great gift and you can order securely online through the PayPal system.
We fully support our products with a 100% money-back guarantee!  So don't let this opportunity to make awesome Japanese food pass you by.  All videos include secret Japanese restaurant recipes.  Order Cooking Japanese now!  If you want more information before you are ready to order just email us at madeforyoullc at cs dot com with the subject videos in the header.

Click here to order Cooking Japanese Basic Recipes-  -  or call 866-551-7165 .  Video number one in the Cooking Japanese series covers:  Shrimp and Chicken Wanton Fry, Teriyaki Beef and Chicken, Chicken Fried Rice, Ginger Salad Dressing, Miso Soup,  and Tempura Vegetables.  About one hour in length.   $19.95 with free shipping and handling when you order from this email.    Click this link to order "Basic Recipes" now:  https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=mfyp2003%40yahoo.com&item_name=Cooking+Japanese-+Basic+Recipes&item_number=CJBR&amount=19.95&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

Click here to order Cooking Japanese Introduction to Sushi- -  or call 866-551-7165 The second of the two videos, but not the least!  This video covers:  Spicy Tuna Rolls, California Rolls, Creamy Asparagus with Salmon Roe, Various Sushi and Sashimi Platters, Miso Soup, and Sesame Dressing.  About one hour in length.  $19.95 with free shipping and handling when you order from this email.    Click this link to order "Introduction to Sushi" now:  https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=mfyp2003%40yahoo.com&item_name=Cooking+Japanese-+Introduction+to+Sushi&item_number=CJIS&amount=19.95&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

Save Ten Dollars! When you buy both videos. Click here to order the Cooking Japanese Gift Package -  or call 866-551-7165 (includes both videos "Introduction to Sushi" and "Basic Recipes" as well as a bamboo rolling mat and chopsticks for $29.95!  This price also includes free shipping and handling when you order from this email.  Click this link to order the Gift Package now:   https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=mfyp2003%40yahoo.com&item_name=Cooking+Japanese-+Gift+Package&item_number=CJGP&amount=29.95&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

You can order by telephone if that is more comfortable to you.  Call 866-551-7165  If you would like more information on the Cooking Japanese series before ordering email us at cookingjapanese at cfl dot rr dot com with the word videos in the subject header.

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE:
A)You submitted a classified ad or link at one of my pages or you posted your email address in a public domain.
B) You sent email to one of my addresses in the past or
C)We are on the same list.  If you were not the intended recipient of this message, please accept our apologies and delete.  Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal.  To be removed, email mfyp2003 at cfl dot rr dot com with the word REMOVE in the subject header.  Thank you for your time.