Re: CVS Problems and Compile Errors

I have an updated version of RED Hat 8 using their latest kernel update
for the Athelon and gcc 3.2.1.  I'm getting a weird Fortran error and
thus wanted the latest version.  I may have to spend real money for a
commercial compiler if I can't get around this.  I'll try another update
command this afternoon and if it's still screwed up I'll post to the
other list.
Thanks
Bill Lea