GCC Optimization: Information Required

Hello,

I am trying to learn the GCC optimizing techniques, however, am not able to find much information in the GCC Internals Manual except whatever that is given in the Passes and Files of the Compiler. Please lemme know where would I find information on GCSE, PRE, loop optimizations, etc.

Help appreciated.

--Abe