Re: Help on compiles

matt dot sherwood at philips dot com wrote:
Hello, My name is Matt Sherwood. I am trying to compile a program for the first time, and I am getting the following errors. It would seem that my overall environment is incomplete, but I cannot pinpoint the problem. Any assistance you can give is greatly
appreciated:

gcc: +O2: No such file or directory
gcc: +Z: No such file or directory
gcc: +DAportable: No such file or directory
gcc: +DS2.0: No such file or directory
gcc: +Omultiprocessor: No such file or directory
gcc: +Ofastaccess: No such file or directory
gcc: +Oentrysched: No such file or directory
gcc: +Onolimit: No such file or directory
gcc: +ESlit: No such file or directory
gcc: +Oprocelim: No such file or directory
Why are you using '+' rather than '-' to prefix what you want as options?

nathan

         The voices in my head said this was stupid too
nathan at codesourcery dot com : http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~nathan/ : nathan at acm dot org