gcc for M68060 ?

Hello,

I'm trying to obtain gcc (release 3.2.1) for a motorola 68060 cpu and I
have some difficulties... I obtain a compiler that generates code for a
68060 cpu with the debian linux environment (woody). But, I _have to_
get a compiler that generates code for a 68060 cpu _without_ any
standard OS (like linux that could emulate during execution some 68040
instructions) on it.

I already "patched" the gcc-generation process in order to take into
account the unimplemented integer instruction set (such as mulu.l
64bits).
The last problem is that the compiler generates some 'fsun'
(m68040/FScc) instructions that are not legal for a 60860 cpu. I first
thought that I would succeed with some options (of configure or make)
but I didn't find such option.
Did anyone experience the same problem or had anyone an idea on how I
could have a _true_ 68060 gcc ?

Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards,
Christophe Aussagučs.
--
mailto: christophe.aussagues@cea.fr