Re: could I use c replace perl in cgi programing(webprogramming?)

> Dear gcc programmers:
>
> :
>
>    Could we using c replace perl in cgi programming?
>
> I tried a simple c program(although it not compile right, need help on
> that too, of course)
> to parse the name and value it inherate from visitor hit the submit form

kind of off-topic - but how about man perlcc if you want to replace perl
by an executable (guess thats what you want to do ?). And if you have a
problem with C for CGI you might want to take the output from
perlcc -c file.pl as a guidance (even though the output is quite a mess...).

hofrat