makefiles

Hi all!

After a few days trying to create the gcc compiler for my m68k target, it
works now. Now i have a problem to compile something.
At the moment we use the diab data compiler for compiling our projects. I
changed a makefile from a present project  that it should work with gcc,
but unfortunatley it doesn`t work.
The problem is that i cannot run gcc under windows and so i need a
possibility to use my makefile under cygwin. But the make from cygwin
doesn`t understood
my makefile. My question is now, how can i gerenate makefiles for the
cygwin-make? Or is there a possibility to use my present makefile under
windows?

My configuration is:
target = m68k-elf
host = i686 pc (WinNT4.0)