Re: Seeking Help on Rearranging and displaying a csv file

Hi Deo,

This problem sounds suspiciously like a homework assignment.  It would be
unethical -- and against this forum's policy -- to provide the solution to a
homework assignment.

I recommend you utilize the resources provided by the class, such as the
teaching assistants or with the professor during his/her office hours, to
provide whatever assistance you require.

Otherwise (or if I'm mistaken), I suggest reading the excellent books:
* C++ Programming Language (3rd ed) by Stroustrup
* C++ FAQs (2nd ed) by Cline, Lomow, Girou.

If you need general assistance getting the GCC compiler to compile your
source code, this is the correct forum to get those kinds of answers.

Sincerely,
--Eljay