Seeking Help on Rearranging and displaying a csv file

 I am new, very very new to gcc & c. Please be as detailed as possible,
you can
send me a reply privately also.  The problem is as follows:

the csv file is like this, a header with rows of data, string type:

header row:     h1, h2, h3, h5, hd1_X, h4, hd2_X, h20, h21
data row 1:      1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
data row2:       a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i
data row3:       X, Y, Z, H, J, K,L

This file is read and displayed in a table; I want to be able to change
the order of columns as they are read from the file; the new column
order  of header & data will be displayed in the table (there is code
to do this)  e.g of order of columns:

h1,h2, hd1_X, hd2_X, h3, h5, h21, h20

where all the columns ending in "X" are next to each other and the
others can be in any order.

Thanks.