3.1.1, Solaris9, test results?

I have completed the build on Solaris9, and run the test suite.
I got some unexpected failures.

I know of the contrib/test_summary script that will submit results,
but how do I make a judgement about:
   Whether the level of success is sufficient to warrant submission
   Whether the failure rate is significant enough for concern, and
      what to do if it is before I submit/install.
I think the libjava tests failed pretty much completely.
Is the best way to do this to submit the results to myself with -t
so the files don't get renamed?.  I've read
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/test.html
"How to interpret test results" but am wondering how to apply this
in practice to give me a final "go"/"no go"....

        Hugh