removal of objdir

Hi,

   I have built gcc-3.0.4 as described in
the documents. I have objdir, different
from source directory, from where I built gcc.
Can I safely remove objdir to save disk space. ?
   After installation when I "grep" for objdir in
the gcc installation directory, all the binary
files report having reference to objdir.

 objdir, installation directory and source dir are all
different.

Thanks,
srinivas

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/