RE: errors

// Original code
	// For socket, you must indicate the protocol family not the address family
	// it's must be PF_UNIX (in some implementations PF_UNIX != AF_UNIX)
        if ((sockfd = socket(AF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, 0)) == -1) {
            perror("socket");
            exit(1);
        }

	//
        their_addr.sin_family = AF_INET;     // host byte order
        their_addr.sin_port = htons(MYPORT); // short, network byte order
	// h_addr is only for  backward compatibility
	// before using an address, you must check the type  IPV4 and the size
	if (he->h_addrtype!=AF_INET){
		// error : wrong type
	}
	if ((unsigned int)he->h_length==sizeof(struct in_addr)){
		// error: wrong size
	}
        their_addr.sin_addr = *((struct in_addr *)he->h_addr);
      // It's depend of implementation !!!
	// the only way is to reset the whole struct before
	  memset(&(their_addr.sin_zero), '\0', 8); // zero the rest of the struct