Can I use a function in target machine file to traverse the RTL?

   I want to write a target for GCC, but the existing assembler needs the
assemble code to be splitted into basic blocks. I can not find the proper
function or macros in GCC document to do the task. It seems that I have to
write a function to traverse the RTL code and add some special RTX to
present the begin and end of a basic block.

    So I have two questions:
    1) Is it possible to traverse the whole function's RTL in target
description file(tm.c)? or using another way to achieve the same effect?
    2) I want GCC to reallocate registers on the basis of basic block. When
a basic block begin or end, which function call can I use to inform the
register allocator to init its status and load/store data?

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer£ºhttp://explorer.msn.com/lccn/intl.asp