Help!

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am eager to know if the gcc support the Analog Devices company's
ADSP-21XX. I have download many editions of gcc source files and the gcc
3.0.2 manual, but I cannot find any information about the ADSP-21XX. I
could do nothing but ask for your help. Can you give me an answer or a full
list of DSPs supported by gcc. I will be very appreciated for your help,
thank you very much!

                                                               yours
sincerely
                                                                  Zhu

[...]