This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: where are build instructions?
- From: bjorn rohde jensen <shamus at tdcadsl dot dk>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:40:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: where are build instructions?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: shamus at tdcadsl dot dk
The guide at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/ is pretty good
in my opinion. I learnt to build gcc from that. You should
have no problems at all building gcc with gcc on linux.