This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Porting gcc to Z380
- From: b dot wijnen at student dot rug dot nl
- To: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:14:13 +0100
- Subject: Porting gcc to Z380
With some people we have taken up the idea to port gcc to the z380
processor. This is a cpu, mostly used in embedded systems. I have two
questions concerning this:
- Did we not read careful enough and is someone already doing this?
- What should we do if we do indeed start, to make sure other people
know we are working on it?