This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ext/stl_hashtable.h:313 - computed value not used (source included)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: dylan at q-games dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:40:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: ext/stl_hashtable.h:313 - computed value not used (source included)
> g++ (GCC) 3.1 20020311 (prerelease)
> Is this significantly different to the 20020317 version you mentioned you
> were using?
Yes. I cannot reproduce your problem with current 3.1 snapshots. Indeed, it occurs to me that very
recently some patches went in this area (i.e., warnings about unused variables).