frepo question

Hi,
   I have a problem. I am using template classes and STL extensively in
my application. I am experimenting with the frepo flag in the compiler. I
need to build a library that is self sufficient in itself. Meaning that
all template instantiations must be done and there should be no undefined
template instantiations. The entire template definition is in one header
file. I then include it whereever needed. I compile the library with
-frepo and then try to perform a simple link with a dummy cpp file with
an empty main function. I get link errors with the template functions. I
use virtual functions inside my templates. Do I need to seperate out the
template definition into a header and cpp? Why do I get these link
errors? I read somewhere that gcc had some bugs with frepo. Do I need to
know anything about these? Appreciate any help. I love the way frepo
makes compiles faster.

		Regards
	Saravanan Palanichami

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com