Increasing Switch Tables

Hi there everyone,

I have a mipsel-unknwo-linux-gnu compiler and have been bootstrapping it on
my target hardware.  I keep getting segmentation faults.

I looked around and on many Mips Ports the following options need to be made
-Wf -XNg1500 -Olimit 3000

The MIPS C compiler needs to be told to increase its table size for switch
statements

These options do not seem available to me I can use -Wf but not the other
options does anyone know how i might be able to do this? and what options i
should be using.

Hope you can help
Dan