This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: "Navin K Sinha" <navinksinha at in dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:55:57 +0000
- Subject: Help required
I need some information about how the GCC compiler handles inline assembly
... More specifically I need info on :
1) does the compiler parse the individual assembly instructions present in
the assembler template; where in the source code of GCC does this
2) are these instructions inserted into the intermediate representation of
the rest of the code ? where in the source code of GCC does this happen ?
Thanks for the information.