Help for port

Hi,

I am involved in porting GCC to a 16 bit processor. I have configured binutils
and have put in machine descriptions in appropriate places. When I build GCC I
get an error while building muldi3.o (Segmentation fault). I have included
entries for multiplication in di mode in my target description file (ie .md).
Can anyone suggest why the error is happening and also give a suitable solution
for the same ?

Regards,
Anoop.