This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Help for port
- From: Anoop <aabraham at icope dot com>
- To: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:42:39 +0530
- Subject: Help for port
- Organization: iCOPE Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Reply-to: aabraham at icope dot com
I am involved in porting GCC to a 16 bit processor. I have configured binutils
and have put in machine descriptions in appropriate places. When I build GCC I
get an error while building muldi3.o (Segmentation fault). I have included
entries for multiplication in di mode in my target description file (ie .md).
Can anyone suggest why the error is happening and also give a suitable solution
for the same ?