coverting executable file into OMF386 format

Dear all,

We would like to create a executable file in OMF386 FORMAT. I would like to
know whether gnu linker(ld.exe) can realize this functionality? I tried to
find on the web, I just found some people asked this question, but no one
answers. I would like to know whether you tried this in your experence
before? and whether it can be realized or not?

Your answers are really appriciated!
Have a nice day!

Lixin