This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: unsigned long long constant
- From: Michal Liptak <liptak at isdd dot sk>
- To: help-gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:33:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: unsigned long long constant
- References: <email@example.com>
it does work..
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:28:23 +0100
"Michal Liptak" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I want to use a constant of type long long unsigned.. should I use ULL as a suffix?
> for instance 1234ULL..
> this doesn't work with gcc 3.0.3 as it gives me error: `ULL' undeclared (first use this function)
> I took the ULL notation from /usr/include/limits.h:
> # define ULLONG_MAX 18446744073709551615ULL