This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Cygwin linker -- basic question
- From: Andrea 'Fyre Wyzard' Bocci <fwyzard at inwind dot it>
- To: Cai_Lixin at emc dot com
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 01:36:19 +0100
- Subject: RE: Cygwin linker -- basic question
At 15.28 01/03/2002 (GMT -0500), Cai_Lixin@emc.com wrote:
>Since I am working on NT, how can I start cygwin enviroment?
>I tried to type man ld.exe under cmd, it did not work.
You should use bash.
The setup program should create a shortcut for you.
Click on that.
Else, you may try to run bash from the Run... box.