gcc-3.0.4 on G4 powerpc.

please forgive me if this is the second time this message has been
posted, my infernal ISP has been having routing problems and I coundn't
confirm that the first copy ever made it through.

Greetings,

Just started configuring gcc-3.0.4 and I was wondering what
"--with-cpu=" switch to use with configure as I'm running a G4 powermac
system here (linux). None of the powerPC options available are
appropriate for this arch. Also, after building a generic gcc for this
box, I noticed that the -mcpu=7400 switch no longer works as with
2.95.3.  Just curious what switch I should use when building, and
afterwards when compiling for this system..

thanks,

-E