Re: HP-UX 11.11

did you build form the ground up? i use 10.20 and had tried to get 303 on
11i at one point.  you have to ignore everything that hp gives you and build
from the ground up. once you do that a lot of the problems will be fixed
because you're using gnu provided tools.  also: for 11i, just follow 11
instructions.

-Josh