Request for help

Hi,
  I'm Suraj Bhatt currently studying in degree course
(computer engg.) & visitors of your site.
  I'm currently working on 'SS7 over IP' project.For
the development of this project i want compiler.

  * Since for that project, Can GCC compiler use to
develop ?
  * If so, how can i get that compiler ?
  * i came to know that GNU software will be used for
development of SS7 project.So, please inform me by
mail.
  * Is this project available in India so, give name
of supplier.

Waiting for reply...
Regards
Suraj.