Header files missing on AIX install...

Hi,
	Not exactly a question related to gcc, but I could really use some
help.
	I've just built this AIX v4.3.3 box and most of the header files
under /usr/include and /usr/include/sys are missing.
	Do I need to install them from any separate package if so which and
from where?  I assumed that it would have been installed as part of the Base
Operating System, but when I compile my code using gcc, it reports errors
about files like ioctl.h, socket.h, types.h etc. missing.
	Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Venky