Re: Assembler

Am Mit, 2002-01-23 um 16.01 schrieb Jiří Banzet:
> Hello.
> How can I use inline assembler in G++ ? When I tried to use it, it
> causes Parse error, or Too many memory references to mov (or other
> instruction etc.). Can I use intel syntax for the assembler ?
> Please answer. Good
> Bye.

No, you can't use Intel syntax. Read the info docs for a description of
the inline assembler syntax. I don't want to take away your courage but
it is pretty ugly. There are, however, free assemblers available that
process Intel syntax. I tried nasm some time ago and it worked quite
well for me.

--
Florian Bachmann <f_bachmann@t-online.de>