Building gcc 3.0.3 from source

Hi,

I have two questions concerning the 3.0.3 release of GCC. First of all,
is there a way of building the whole thing without going through all of
the bootstrap stages? It takes an awful lot of time on my mediocre Intel
P2/350 box and I have to rebuild not just once, but many times (for
producing RPM packages). Does configure-make-make install work, or is
there another make target that does the trick?

Secondly, I have run into problems with the "fixed" header files in the
.../lib/gcc-lib/.../include directory. Are the tools for generating
these files actually installed when issuing the "make install" command?
Maybe I messed up the installation process, but I don't get a fixincl
binary or shell script when installing gcc.

Kind regards

--
Florian Bachmann <f_bachmann@t-online.de>