From: Dylan Cuthbert [mailto:dylan@q-games.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 6:48 AM
To: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: gcc 3.02 on windows

In order to compile 3.02 for cygwin I had to create a dummy makefile
(empty
install:, clean:, all:) to get past the fastjar stage of compilation,
has
anyone else had this problem?  Apart from this it works with no problem
at
all, although I do find c++ compilation to be a little slow. (especially
with templates)

If not, why not? :-)

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.
http://www.q-games.com