Re: troubles with hpux

i'm trying to install on a machine that runs HPUX.
just a piece of advice, forget you have anything. start formt he ground up.
build gmake as if you don't have make, otherwise HPUX will corrupt that. if
you're not building form the basic structures you won't get anywhere. HPUX's
inherint things are quite problematic.

Joh Perlmutter
NOC "intern"
Brandeis University