x86 implementation for GCC development

To cut down compilation times (bootstrapping the Ada and C front ends
currently requires well over three hours over here), I think I've got
to acquire a new piece of hardware.  Ordinary benchmarks from credible
parties are usually run on Microsoft Windows, and involve software
compiled by dozens of compilers, but not GCC.

So my question: Which of the two available x86 implementations should
I choose, in order to minimize bootstrapping time?  FPU performance
and so on does not matter.

Price vs. performance is probably not so much an issue.  However,
non-x86 architectures are a bit too expensive. :-/