tradcpp0: Output filename specified twice

I have installed gcc 3.0.1 as a mips cross-compiler.  My host is running Red
Hat 6.2.  I am able to build from C source, but when I try to build assembly
source files, I get the error

tradcpp0: Output filename specified twice

I have experimented with the order of parameters when invoking gcc for these
assembler files, even with not specifying an output filename at all  In each
case, the error message is the same, no matter where, or even whether or
not, I actually specified the output filename.

Has anyone else seen this?  Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

This message was sent using Inter.net Webmail.
http://www.us.inter.net/