Re: Help me to Solve the problem of multiple definition

On Jul 10, 2001, "myw259@21cn.com" <myw259@21cn.com> wrote:

> init-first.os(.text+0x128): multiple definition of `_dl_start'

> Both dl_allobjs.os and libc_pic.a has the symbol _dl_start.

Yup. That's what the linker is complaning about.  This problem is not
about GCC, so this is not the best forum to ask about it.  It looks
like the problem is not in the linker either, but in glibc, so you'd
be better off asking in a glibc-specific mailing lits.  But perhaps it
would be best to try the latest release of glibc before reporting a
bug that may have already been fixed.