Error in linking

Hello.

When I try to compile and link a program in HP-UX 11 using g++, I obtain
the following error when trying to link with a previously compiled
library:

"Not a valid library (invalid magic number). Possibly a 64-bit PA
archive library (Mismatched ABI)"

The same library works fine when I'm compiling and linking using gcc
instead of g++.

Anybody knows how can I avoid this error?

Thanks in advance.
Alberto

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.