-fno-default-inline

Hi,

I use the -fno-default-inline a lot, sometimes for debugging purposes and
othertimes (with pragma interface/implementation) for class containment.
I specifically mark as inline those functions that I want inlined.

However, the C++ library headers do not contain inline specifiers, thus
using -fno-default-inline causes all standard library functions to be
external, something that is pointless for the more trivial functions
(such as list::begin, etc.).

Would it be possible to differentiate between system headers and userspace
headers for -fno-default-inline, or perhaps to add a different pair of
options that exclude system headers?

Or is this a case of pleading with the libstdc++ folks to mark functions
as inline where appropriate?

Thanks,

/Mike