DEC Alpha compiler problem (solved)

Hi all,

The problem reported yesterday was solved by recompiling the whole gcc
suite with the PAGE_SIZE variable in gcc/mips-tfile.c set to 8192 in
stead of 4096.

Greetings,

Jan.

PS:  Some people suggested me to build gcc with the flag_do_squangling
set to 1 (in gcc/cp/decl2.c). Nobody could really explain me why I
should do this, so I didn't. Anyone knowing the exact circumstances for
enabling squangling of symbol names, please let me know (I work on a DEC
Alpha XP900 True64 v 4.0F)