Re: __attribute__((aligned(16))) on ix86

So, I haven't received a lot of responses on this, so I'm rolling up my
sleeves and diving into gcc code for the first time.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Where should I be looking?
Where is the assembler for local variables emitted?

>From what I can tell, the trees built up for v1, v2 and ret correctly
say that they should be aligned to 16 byte boundaries, but the assembler
that gets emitted seems to ignore it.

Any help would be appreciated.

* Ryan T. Sammartino <ryants@home.com> [19/06/2001 20:35]:

--