RE:CDs

Hi!
I have installed Red-hat on my PC.  Beside the
installing CD there is another one which has other
documents.  Could you please tell me how to use it?
If this is something to be installed, a little detail
regarding the installation will be fine.  Also, I do
have a debian CD to be used but I am stuck reason, I
have no clue how to manage it under Red-hat/Linux.

Best Regards,
Guy