Segmentation fault when building lib or executable ??

Using g++ 2.95.2 on Sun/Solaris. When using template map or hash_map,
programs are compiled OK, but when I use ar to build a library, it results
in segmentation fault. Same thing happens even I by the lib and build the
executable with all object files.

To workaround, I have to rename some function prototypes. Sometimes it works
. Any clue ?

Regards
Carlors