RE: Still problems with latest CVS for arm-elf (cygwin)

  That's strange.  I don't have any problem with gencodes; but one mystery
I've never been able to understand is that my fixincluded headers get
dos style line ends even when I've stripped all the originals (in
$prefix/sys-include) and my build dir is mounted unix mode and my source
dir is mounted text mode.  In particular, I've never had any trouble
with the .md or other config files, except when I've forgotten to use
the textmode path to invoke the toplevel configure command.  I haven't
investigated or experimented, but I've wondered if it somehow relates to
the mode of the /tmp dir, which an awful lot of files pass through on
their way from one place to another.

  Hmm.  A second thought occurs to me: you aren't using winzip to untar
the source, are you?

     DaveK
--
 All your base are belong to us!