Re: Thanks for the help in resolving our gcc 2.95.2 failure to make

Thanks for the help resolving the GCC-2.95.2 installation for our sparc 10
solaris2.7 system. We had to
   copy what we needed from the /usr/local system (gcc)  which was mounted
   readonly from the another server and then unmount that server
   Use the GNU make rather than the SUN make

Suggestion : Maybe the GNU make should be included as part of the GCC GNU tar
file

lopez <robert.lopez@abq.sc.philips.com> on 03/14/2001 08:01:14 PM

Please respond to lopez <robert.lopez@abq.sc.philips.com>