RE: reject from gcc list

     Geoffroy,

  Everything seems fine now, and your apology is most polite :)

  There is one question I would like to ask: when the posts go through the
mail2news gateway, I believe they were made to a group epita.listes.gcc.
I am curious to know if that newsgroup is propagated through Usenet or is
it only available on your own internal server?  Because, if you do propagate
the group to other usenet machines, I think you should modify your gateway
to spam-block the email address of the sender.

  Thanks for fixing it so quickly!
       DaveK

--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com