gcc installation

hi

I'm trying to build a gcc cross compiler for my Intel i586 Linux 2.2.14
to compile some sources for a Powerbook 180 (m68k). I followed exactly
the instructions in the CrossGCC FAQ. Espescially I used the one-way
installation with the additional build-cross shell skript. Before I had
some troubles with the single installation anyway I'm not very confident
with solving some make errors.

Everything went good till I got an error massage which I put into the
file: shell_out_put_1 (You can see the second compilation with the
error. The second part is the Makefile in libio (see below)). Now,
something is really bad (I'm going soon crazy but surley I won't give
up).

Do you have any imagination what went wrong? Could it be that my
headerfiles in /usr/include do not involve this function (because I use
for my cross compiler newlib and on my system is glibc).

I observed something too. In the libio Makefile (automatic generated) I
found the line:

gxx_include_dir=${prefix}/include/g++-3

But unfortunatly I don't have such a directory (only g++-2, of course I
tried to change it in the Makefile but without any success).

It would be great if you can give me an advice I really don't have any
idee. If you need some additional information please tell me.

Many thanks Martin

--
Enjoy more time at less cost with sunrise freetime
http://go.sunrise.ch/de/sel/default.asp

shell_out_put_1