RE: gcc -2.95.2 cross-compilation problem for m68k-coff

Hi all,

Mike has posted this solution on crossgcc list. I followed the steps and Yes
i am able to build the m68k-coff cross compiler.

thanks,

With best regards,

\/ \/   Mahadev K. Cholachagudda
O . O   mailto:kcmahadev@zilogindia.com
 ( )

Hi, Mahadev.
I'm also works with m68k-coff, and succeed build on my windoze.
The problem you got is lack of header files, because gcc needs
them to build libgcc.a. Therefore, get newlib package and put
them in the directory the same as gcc (/home/kc), and run
configure script of gcc again. If you have put newlib in
other directory, it's ok, using
'--with-header=/somewhere/newlib/libc/include' with
configure script of gcc.