G++ on solaris.

Hi All,

My problem is this, it seems that G++ on solaris likes to link with the
system ld.  In my particular case, gnu ld is installed as gld, and I need
to use it (for the -export-dynamic option), but gcc insists on using
ld.  I have also tried linking the application with gld directly (ie gld
xxx.o... -lstdc++ -lg++), but it claims to not be able to find libstdc++
or libg++.

How do I tell G++ to link with a different linker than it was configured
with?  I can see how to do it when configuring, but in this case I don't
have the option of reconfiguring g++/gcc.  Barring that, what options do I
need to pass to gld to get it to link g++ programs (ie including the
standard libs and stuff)...

Thanks!

-Chris