arm-elf-gcc question

Hi All:

First I want to thanks for the help that you have given me recently.  I
appreciated very much.

As you will see, I have another problem that I cannot locate the problem.

I have a simple structure defined in a header file.

struct RtMib {
   unsigned long   ipRouteDest;
   long     ipRouteIfIndex;
   long     ipRouteMetric1;
   long     ipRouteMetric2;
   long     ipRouteMetric3;
   long     ipRouteMetric4;
}

When I compiled a function, I received the following message:
  ...... ip.h:122 two types specified in one empty declaration.

This message seems to come out of the shadow_tag_warned  function from the
gcc compiler.  Can anyone suggest how I can trace the problem to find out
which two types is specified in a empty declaration?   Is this caused by the
duplicated names in my files or something else?

void shadow_tag_warned (declspecs, warned)
{
if (found_tag > 1)
    error ("two types specified in one empty declaration");
}

Thanks again for your help.

Jack